Reference Number: Ricoh0001
Position: Sales Consultant
Division: Machine Sales
Location: Nelspruit, South-Africa
Location, Type, Remuneration:
Locations: Mpumalanga Province
Remuneration: Basic, car and petrol allowance plus commission commensurate with experience.
To represent Ricoh as a highly professional and effective Sales Consultant, selling into existing accounts and prospective accounts in designated areas. The successful applicant will be required to deliver a well-managed, profitable business through highly skilled sales excellence practices.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of new accounts and delivery of revenue and profits in line with the agreed targets;
- Developing additional revenue opportunities from existing accounts where applicable;
- Developing and maintaining an active and accurate pipeline of opportunities using internal systems and procedures;
- Account development, maintaining account plans, cold-calling, premises visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission and managing meetings with customers/prospects;
- Comprehensive understanding of Ricoh products, solutions and services.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably selling hardware, software and related business solutions (IT);
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in managing the sales lifecycle, prospecting, cold calling, and closing deals;
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction;
- Strong business acumen with the ability to influence outcomes across multiple regional locations;
- Leadership and people management capability through effective communication;
- Ability to work effectively in a customer driven deadline environment;
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Driver's license and reliable transport
Back to career page >